.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Senior Funnies

Jokes, pictures and stuff emailed to us. PICTURES CAN BE ENLARGED BY CLICKING ON THEM............ NO ANNONYMUS COMMENTS ALLOWED!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007


Best Rodney Dangerfield Jokes.............

Born November 22, 1921, in New York; died October 5, 2004. Dangerfield is best known for the line, "I can't get no respect!"

I was such an ugly kid. When I played in the sandbox the cat kept covering me up.
It's great to have a gray hair. Ask anyone who's bald.I get no respect at all.
My dog keeps barking at the front door. He doesn't want to go out. He wants me to leave.
I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
I went to the psychiatrist, and he says, "You're crazy. " I tell him I want a second opinion. He says, “Okay, you're ugly too!"
I was making love to this girl and she started crying. I said, "Are you going to hate yourself in the morning?" She said, "No. I hate myself now."
I saw a naked jogger running out of my house. I asked, "Why are you running?" He said, "You came home!"
I went to the doctor, and he says, "I got good news; I got bad news. The good news is, they're going to name a disease after you!"
My wife likes to talk after sex. The other night she called me from her hotel room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home