.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Senior Funnies

Jokes, pictures and stuff emailed to us. PICTURES CAN BE ENLARGED BY CLICKING ON THEM............ NO ANNONYMUS COMMENTS ALLOWED!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

DOCTOR HUMOR.......

Did you ever have this before?
Doctor: Have you ever had this before?
Patient: Yes.
Doctor: Well, you've got it again!

*****************

My son swallowed the can opener.......
Mrs. Smith: Help me, doctor! My son, John, swallowed the can opener!
Doctor: Don't panic. He'll be alright.
Mrs. Smith: But how do I open the can of beans?!
The toast is getting cold!

*****************

My wife is beating me.......
David: My wife beats me, doctor.
Doctor: Oh dear. How often?
David: Every time we play Scrabble!

*****************

Get me an ambulance now......
A man, after being hurt, calls 911 for help.
Man: Operator, operator, call me an ambulance!
Operator: Okay, sir, you're an ambulance!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home