.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Senior Funnies

Jokes, pictures and stuff emailed to us. PICTURES CAN BE ENLARGED BY CLICKING ON THEM............ NO ANNONYMUS COMMENTS ALLOWED!

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Reluctant Doctor Visit............
The hunched-back man decides very reluctantly, that he should go see a doctor after a few too many people have started to comment on his back. Doctor: I need for you to get undressed, sir. (Hunchback removes jacket and then stops) Hunchback: I really don't like getting undressed, doctor. Doctor: If you want me to examine your back you'll have to get undressed. (Hunchback removes his shirt but leaves his t-shirt on) Hunchback: I don't like showing people my back. They always laugh at me. Doctor: Do you want me to examine your back or not? (Very reluctantly, the hunchback removes his t-shirt) Doctor: Ah...just how long is it since you were in school? Hunchback: Gosh, over 20 years, doctor. Why? Doctor: Did you ever wonder all those years what happened to your backpack?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home