.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Senior Funnies

Jokes, pictures and stuff emailed to us. PICTURES CAN BE ENLARGED BY CLICKING ON THEM............ NO ANNONYMUS COMMENTS ALLOWED!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lawn mower.......


When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't
run, my wifekept hinting to me that I
should get it fixed. But, somehow I always
had something else to take care of first,
the truck,the car, playing golf - always
something more important to me.

Finally she thought of a clever way
to make her point. When I arrived home
one day, I found her seated in the tall
grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair
of sewing scissors. I watched silently for
a short time and then went into the house.
I was gone only a minute, and when I came
out again I handed her a toothbrush.

I said, "When you finish cutting the grass,
you might as well sweep the driveway."

The doctors say I will walk again, but I
will always have a limp.

Moral to this story : Marriage is a
relationship in which one person is always
right, and the other is the husband
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home