.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Senior Funnies

Jokes, pictures and stuff emailed to us. PICTURES CAN BE ENLARGED BY CLICKING ON THEM............ NO ANNONYMUS COMMENTS ALLOWED!

Saturday, April 07, 2007

USDA............OUT IN THE FIELD.......

A very snooty Department of Agriculture representative stopped at a farm and talked with an old farmer, Ole. He told Ole, "I need to inspect your farm."

Ole said, "OK, but don't go in that field over
there."

The Agriculture representative said, "I have the
authority of the U.S.Government with me. See this card? I am allowed to go wherever I wish on agricultural land."

So Ole went about his farm chores. Later, he heard
loud screams and saw the Department of Agriculture rep running for the fence and close behind was the
farmer's prize bull.

The bull was madder than a nest full of hornets and
the bull was gaining on the rep at every step.

Ole called out, "Show him your damn card!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home